1. This week, this girl’s dad serenaded her grandma and her neighbors at her retirement home!!!!!!!
My grandma’s living facility is on lockdown; I went to drop off some things for her & found my dad serenading her & her friends on his guitar since he couldn’t come in to visit 😭❤️ #Quarantine pic.twitter.com/S4xghMSIro
— Jenny DeLoach (@jennydeloach) March 16, 2020
2. This blissful and unbothered fox took a nap on a tree stump:
Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the sweetest lil fox sleeping on a tree stump in my parent’s backyard 🥺🥺 pic.twitter.com/nDlHrgdmfH
— Sara Ryan (@SaraReneeRyan) March 17, 2020
3. This Museum of Illusion worker helped a lone visitor execute said ~illusions~:
I went to the Museum of Illusion in NYC by myself. Unbeknownst to me I couldn’t execute a lot of the illusions by myself. So one of the workers followed me around and filled in lmaooo pic.twitter.com/3ezOVFzPPv
— Bando Calrissian (@its_micAh) March 14, 2020
4. These two shared a *VERY* special dance:
In case you need to smile…my daughter dancing with our pup Otis pic.twitter.com/rhNwP1H6gW
— carrie levan (@LevanCarrie) March 17, 2020
5. These longtime lovebirds tied the knot!!!!!!!
Due to coronavirus, we decided to just go to the courthouse today instead of stressing about the wedding we’ve been planning for months. Couldn’t be happier. I’ve been in love with this woman since I was 4 years old. from MadeMeSmile
6. This bulldog proved to be a stable surface for some Pringle stacking:
Day 5 of Coronavirus lock down, stacking Pringles pic.twitter.com/LOj2Y4SwNk
— Carlos (@_sweet_bread) March 18, 2020
7. These parents didn’t want their daughter to eat her meals alone in self-quarantine, so they did THIS!!!!!!!!
i just got back from italy & was required to self quarantine in my room for 14 days so my parents ate every meal with me from the hallway. i don’t deserve them :’) pic.twitter.com/0mwLSdkIdv
— mia (@miabongo) March 19, 2020
8. These musicians duetted out on their balconies while social-distancing in Barcelona:
During the quarantine, a pianist in Barcelona went to his balcony to play “My Heart Will Go On” for his neighborhood.
After he started, a sax player in the building next door joined him.
I’m here for all of this…🌎❤️pic.twitter.com/3utPYfDbua
— Rex Chapman🏇🏼 (@RexChapman) March 18, 2020
9. These penguins got to explore the rest of the aquarium after it closed to the public:
Penguins in the Amazon?! 🐧🌴
Some of the penguins went on a field trip to meet other animals at Shedd. Wellington seemed most interested in the fishes in Amazon Rising! The black-barred silver dollars also seemed interested in their unusual visitor. pic.twitter.com/KgYWsp5VQD
— Shedd Aquarium (@shedd_aquarium) March 15, 2020
10. This pupper showed off his lovely, lovely garden!!!!!!!!!
if i could just have a moment of ur time to show u this… pic.twitter.com/TDpLVkD2AL
— jacks (@packiejam) March 12, 2020
11. This guy coped with staying indoors the best way he knew how:
Quarantine day 6. pic.twitter.com/er652Oy3Ki
— jamie (@gnuman1979) March 16, 2020